Preservation Consulting Services
MCM has extensive experience in historic redevelopment, giving us the unique ability to understand how development and historic preservation intersect. We assist clients by leveraging their assets through consultation on Federal and State Historic Tax Credit programs, conservation easements, and other development tools available to historic properties.
Partnering For Preservation
Employing these development tools typically requires highly specialized services that often combine construction, architectural, and historical expertise with academic research. As a result, MCM maintains a unique partnership with Historic Preservation Group, LLC (HPG) to ensure that clients have access to the best preservation professionals needed to make their historic tax credit project a success.
Historic Preservation Group, LLC is a consulting firm specializing in the successful delivery of federal and state historic tax credits as well as a variety of services including:
- Evaluating historic tax credit eligibility
- Writing National Register nominations
- Surveying and keeping inventory of historic resources
- Assessing historic building condition and creating maintenance plans
- Planning historic rehabilitation
- Project management to protect historic tax credits through construction
For more information on HPG, please visit historicpreservationgroup.com